Position Title: Sales Support/Administrator
Reporting To: Divisional Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: 9.00 – 18.00
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Benefits: Free Car Parking, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Summer Ball & Christmas Party.
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
The main purpose of this role is to provide support and administrative assistance to our teams of recruitment specialists.
• Managing the teams quarterly business figures on a daily basis to make sure they are accurate at all times
• Uploading timesheet figures on a daily/weekly basis to our teams projection tracker
• Assisting with uploading candidates on to online job portals for approval of live jobs
• Completing the paperwork for booking confirmations for the whole team in a timely manner
• Using our in-house system for uploading new bookings when requested
• Completing checks over the phone to ensure our Locums are eligible to work for each placement.
• Dealing with all payroll queries and liaising with Doctors regarding pay issues.
• Timesheet chasing for all doctors
• Checking all online portals to make sure timesheets are processed on time.
• Booking accommodation for our Locum Doctors when required.
• Writing suitable adverts for new vacancies and managing job boards accordingly.
• Liaising with our Compliance Team to ensure that Locums are compliant to work and checklists are completed and accurate.
• Calling Locums for availability and other resourcing tasks
• Excellent Excel skills are essential
• Experience with Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent customer service/administration skills
• Clear and confident verbal and written communication
• Ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressured environment
• Internal database/CRM management
• Great interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable manner
• Team player
• Attention to detail, organised & methodical
• Large, dynamic sales office
• Fast paced working environment
Education and Experience
• High standard of written and verbal English is essential
• Experience of working in an office environment is essential