Our specialist surgery team from Interact Medical attended the British Orthopaedic Association Annual Congress 2015 at the award-winning ACC Liverpool from 15th – 18th September.
The team brought a selection of fabulous giveaways and spoke to lots of people about the advantages of working as a medical locum with Interact Medical.
This years congress featured the following sessions:
- Navigating the NHS and Health and Social Care Landscape
- Mapping a Way Forward for T&O Commissioning
- Your Terms and Conditions; Is the surgical voice being heard?
- T&O Surgery after the General Election
- Top Tips for Improving Quality in T&O
The event also featured guest speakers; Stefan Lohmander, James Ketchell, Professor W Angus Wallace, Professor Keith Willett and Dr Kevin Black.
If you missed our team don’t worry, you can get in contact with them on 01908 357900.
Make sure you follow Interact Medical on Twitter for all the latest news and information about upcoming events.