A new Open Day is being held on Saturday 30th July 2016 at Building 900, 321 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2GA from 10.00am.
This Open Day provides you with the opportunity to undertake the following training:
- *NEW* Breakaway practical training course
- Adult and Child Basic Life Support Course
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Safeguarding Adult and Children Training
- Phlebotomy and Occupational Health Service
- DBS Application
- Dual registration with Interact Medical and Surgi-Call Locums
- Become 100% compliant to Framework requirements
- Face to face interviews
Whilst attending the office, if you need any guidance or assistance with your appraisal or revalidation we have our reval team on hand to guide you through this process and provide advice and assistance.This event is very popular and we are only able to confirm a limited number of places. We would therefore kindly ask that you confirm your attendance as soon as possible to: Chanelle.Pecco@interactmedical.co.uk
This training allows you to earn up to 33 CPD points. This training is available for doctors and nurses.
We also offer the chance to have a face to face appraisal, however this is by appointment only and therefore we kindly ask that you book an appointment if you would like to arrange an appraisal on 30th July.