Introduction to Working Effectively Under Pressure
This introductory workshop is designed for anyone working in high pressure environments and/or dealing with sudden, unforeseen scenarios who seek a better understanding of how to manage the impact they have on their own performance.
Managing Conflict – The Fundamentals
This conflict management workshop is aimed at those looking to gain a better understanding of the sources of conflict, when to expect conflict and how best to handle conflict if and when it arises.
Communication Skills – The Fundamentals
This communication skills workshop is aimed at those looking to gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of communication and improve their communication skills.
Introduction to Effective Leadership & Management
This 90-minute workshop is designed for anyone who needs to be able to lead, manage and influence people and provides a great introduction to improving the success of these interactions.
• Have an understanding of the main indication for the insertion of a peripheral venous cannula
• To be aware of the different Intravenous Access Devices
• Understand the need for preparing the patient and the environment for cannulation
• Select the correct site for cannulation
• Explain the need for good infection control procedure during and after cannulation
• Practically perform, under observation Peripheral Venous Cannulation on a practice arm
• Demonstrate good care of the site following cannulation
• Safely dispose of sharps following the procedure