Business Development Manager
If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for your next challenge at a driven and growing organisation, please continue reading.
Interact Medical is an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of high calibre locum doctors, agency nurses and allied health professionals. Formed in 2006, Interact is positioned as one of the largest independently owned medical recruitment agencies and currently supply over 1,000,000 hours to the NHS and Private sector per annum.
With customer care being at the forefront of our company ethos, Interact Medical currently employs dedicated staff who are considered to be the best in their fields and all of whom pride themselves on providing a genuine and high-quality service to candidates and clients alike. We believe in taking the time to understand the individual requirements of our candidates and clients in order to offer a truly tailored service.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
Due to rapid growth, we now have a brand new and exciting opportunity to appoint a Business Development Manager to our team.
Benefits of working with Interact Medical
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Corporate Gym Membership, Free onsite parking
- 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays. After 1 year’s full service, 1 additional day pa (capped at 25 days pa)
What will you be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- Overall responsibility for Sales and Service Development strategy in the UK
- Creating, implementing, and executing a strategic plan for each division to achieve the required growth quarter on quarter
- Manage the lead generation end to end process from initial contact through to contract
- Offer an exceptional and customer-care driven service
- Identify key decision-makers within an organisation and build and nurture the relationship
- Manage the existing client relationships to ensure repeat business is successfully achieved and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Prepare management performance reports, including competitor analysis, monitor, and review all targets as delivered by the business
- Lead sales and pitches for new business including identification of new business/referral opportunities
The Person we are looking for:
- Proven track record of building and developing a sales pipeline
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Strong strategic thinking and strong commercial understanding of the healthcare sector
- Ability to build long-standing strategic partnerships and client relationships
- Excellent communication, organisation, and analytical skills
- Understanding of investigative questioning techniques
- Highly pro-active and able to work successfully alone as well as within a team
- Ability to manage a large geographical area
- B2B experience is desirable
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting To: Managing Director
Location: Flexible – UK national
Working Hours: 09.00 – 18.00
Salary: Starting salary up to £40,000 + Bonus and Car Allowance