Interact Medical are looking for reliable, hard-working and positive Recruitment / Sales specialists to join our growing business. Apply now!
Interact Medical are looking for reliable, hard-working and positive Recruitment/ Sales specialists to join our growing business.
Your role as a Recruitment Resourcer will be mainly candidate focused and involve working alongside a Recruitment Consultant within a specific speciality within the company, helping them to source candidates for roles they are working on.
You will need to coordinate with the relevant consultant to learn the job details such as specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering candidates to match the roles they are looking for. Another important function is to understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
As a Resourcer you will also provide support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function will also be required, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
The kind of person/skills we are looking for:
- Strong IT skills, comfortable working with a variety of systems
- Excellent organiser, with strong personal prioritisation and multitasking skills
- Friendly, positive and approachable
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to form key relationships with candidates/clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Money motivated
Applications in the first instance by CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click Apply Now and complete the form. *Successful candidates will be contacted early January 2021*
- Existing knowledge of the Healthcare market would be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Ideally, 6 months’ exposure to the Recruitment Industry or working in a sales-based role.
The ideal candidate can expect a salary of £16,000 up to £18,000 after 6 months.
Working hours – 09.00-18.00 (Full time). This will be a hybrid role working between home and our office.