Sales Administrator – Doctors Recruitment
If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for your next challenge at a driven and growing organisation, please continue reading.
Interact Medical are an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of high calibre locum doctors, agency nurses and allied health professionals. Formed in 2006, Interact are positioned as one of the largest independently owned medical recruitment agencies and currently supply over 1,000,000 hours to the NHS and Private sector per annum.
With customer care being at the forefront of our company ethos, Interact Medical currently employs dedicated staff who are considered to be the best in their fields and all of whom pride themselves on providing a genuine and high-quality service to candidates and clients alike. We believe in taking the time to understand the individual requirements of our candidates and clients in order to offer a truly tailored service.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
Due to rapid growth, we have brand new and exciting opportunities to appoint a Sales Administrator to provide support and administrative assistance to our busy Doctors recruitment specialists.
Benefits of working with Interact Medical
- A competitive salary + quarterly bonuses
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Corporate Gym Membership, Free onsite parking
- 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays. After 1 year’s full service, 1 additional day pa (capped at 25 days pa)
What will you be doing as a Sales Support Administrator?
- Assisting with the uploading of candidate documents to online job portals
- Daily uploading of candidate’s bookings to in house system and sending job confirmations to candidates
- Completing all relevant working checks for candidates on relevant governing body websites
- Weekly processing of candidate’s timesheets
- Assisting with payroll queries from candidates
- Chasing any outstanding timesheets from candidates
- Booking accommodation for candidates when required
- Writing suitable adverts for new vacancies and managing job boards accordingly.
- Supporting compliance team with the booking of candidates
The person we are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Organised & methodical with excellent customer service skills
- Clear, confident verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressured environment
Position Title: Sales Support Administrator – Doctors
Reporting To: Divisional Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (Office based role)
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 + quarterly bonuses
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: December 2021