Clinical Supervisor Immunisations Band 6 Cambridgeshire
We are recruiting for a Clinical Supervisor for immunizations in Cambridgeshire. The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of vaccinations for both influenza (flu) and the COVID-19 vaccine(s).
We are recruiting for a Clinical Supervisor for immunisations. The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of vaccinations for both influenza (flu) and the COVID-19 vaccine(s). The post holder will undertake a clinical supervisory role, overseeing a team of Seasonal Flu & Pandemic Immunisers.
We are working in partnership with NHS Trusts and Care Organisations in Cambridgeshire, finding the right people for the right job roles in the response to COVID-19. We recruit caring and compassionate people, registered and non-registered, who have the right values to care for patients or provide administrative support to busy teams in a variety of settings when they are required. Individuals recruited to the Trust Bank will be ready to be assigned to urgent work placements, supporting health and social care in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Placements of varying lengths and varying shift patterns are available and hours can be flexible to suit your working preferences. If you are an existing member of staff, the role will be in addition to your current employment and can be flexible to suit your working preferences and can be undertaken as ad hoc hours.
- Delivery of a safe immunisation service, assisting to influence and facilitate change within the setting and service areas.
- Conducting clinical assessments of patients prior to vaccination.
- Supporting the reviews of complex medical histories and potential adverse reactions and offering specialist advice as needed.
- The supervision of the configuration of the vaccination pod and vaccination station within the mass vaccination delivery model.
- The clinical supervision of safe vaccination delivery.
- The supervision of drawing up and preparation of the vaccine prior to administration and ensuring that each activity is recorded.