180 Recruitment Consultant – Nursing
Due to rapid growth, we have a brand new and exciting opportunity to appoint an ambitious individual to our Nursing Division.
Interact Medical are an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of high calibre locum doctors, agency nurses and allied health professionals. Formed in 2006, Interact are positioned as one of the largest independently owned medical recruitment agencies and currently supply over 1,000,000 hours to the NHS and Private sector per annum.
With customer care being at the forefront of our company ethos, Interact Medical currently employs dedicated staff who are considered to be the best in their fields and all of whom pride themselves on providing a genuine and high-quality service to candidates and clients alike. We believe in taking the time to understand the individual requirements of our candidates and clients in order to offer a truly tailored service.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
Due to rapid growth, we have a brand new and exciting opportunity to appoint an ambitious individual to our Nursing Division. This is a 180-degree recruitment role when you will be responsible for the attraction of Nurses to Interact Medical.
Benefits of working with Interact Medical
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Corporate Gym Membership, Free onsite parking
- 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays. After 1 year’s full service, 1 additional day pa (capped at 25 days pa)
What will you be doing as a 180 Recruitment Consultant – Nursing?
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and delivering exceptional levels of customer service through the recruitment process
- Sourcing new nursing candidates through a variety of techniques including referrals, the internal database, new website registrations and job boards
- Matching candidates and clients by assessing the needs of both and effectively screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates to achieve the desired results
- Deal with candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
The Person we are looking for:
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service with a good confident telephone manner
- Career driven and hardworking with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- The ability or willingness to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment and work as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft packages
Position Title: 180 Recruitment Consultant – Nursing
Reporting To: Director of Nursing
Location: Milton Keynes (Office based role)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 with a competitive uncapped commission structure
Working Hours: 09.00 – 18.00
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: December 2021