Revalidation for Doctors
A key component of the Doctor revalidation journey is regular and appropriate professional appraisals.
Interact Medical’s revalidation solution includes
We can help you to meet the revalidation requirements in several ways, for example by helping you manage many aspects of your registration quickly through your GMC online account, or identifying connections and designated bodies and get advice for a revalidation application. For further information on the support we can offer and how to apply for this support please contact our revalidation team.
Keeping up to date with revalidation
Interact Medical recognise that the roadmap to achieving successful revalidation can be both challenging and complex for Doctors. Candidates are expected to provide the following at their annual appraisals.
A range of solutions are available to you including access to a Prescribed Connection, Appraisal Service, Responsible Officer or Confirmer.
- Continuing professional development
- Quality improvement activity
- Significant events
- Feedback from colleagues
- Feedback from patients
- Review of complaints and compliments
Interact Medical recognise that working in the Locum market can make revalidation challenging and our aim is to solve these with workable solutions. We offer personalised advice from our in-house revalidation team and specialised advice from our external Revalidation providers.
Revalidation advice from external specialists
Your safety is of key importance to us and we are committed to supporting candidates through the complete appraisal and revalidation cycle. We have developed a service that offers a number of key benefits:
- Year-on-year advice from external revalidation providers
- A dedicated in-house revalidation team
- Training courses to obtain external CPD points
- Support to collate feedback and self-assessments
- Access to documents for your appraisal readiness
- Prescribed Connection, Appraisal Service or Responsible Officer
- Responsible Officer to assist with appraisal and revalidation