Client Account Manager – Nursing
If you have a passion to succeed and are looking for your next challenge at a driven and growing organisation, please continue reading.
Interact Medical is an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of high calibre locum doctors, agency nurses and allied health professionals. Formed in 2006, Interact is positioned as one of the largest independently owned medical recruitment agencies and currently supply over 1,000,000 hours to the NHS and Private sector per annum.
With customer care being at the forefront of our company ethos, Interact Medical currently employs dedicated staff who are considered to be the best in their fields and all of whom pride themselves on providing a genuine and high-quality service to candidates and clients alike. We believe in taking the time to understand the individual requirements of our candidates and clients in order to offer a truly tailored service.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
Due to rapid growth, we have an exciting new opportunity to appoint an ambitious individual as a Client Account Manager to our Nursing Division.
Benefits of working with Interact Medical
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Corporate Gym Membership, Free onsite parking
- 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays. After 1 year’s full service, 1 additional day pa (capped at 25 days pa)
What will you be doing as a Client Account Manager?
- Operating as the lead point of contact for assigned clients
- Generating a strong sales pipeline through client accounts, including identifying opportunities to solution sell and maximizing sales opportunities
- Screening Candidates to send to assigned clients vacancies and confirming candidates’ bookings with clients
- Deal with client queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
The person we are looking for
- Account management / BD experience
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service with a good confident telephone manner
- Career driven and hardworking with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- The ability or willingness to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment and work part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft package
Position Title: Client Account Manager – Nursing
Reporting To: Director of Nursing
Location: Milton Keynes (Office based role)
Salary: £24,000-£30,000 with a competitive uncapped commission structure
Working Hours: 09.00 – 18.00
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: December 2021