Team Leader – Doctors
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve.
Interact Medical are an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of high calibre locum doctors, agency nurses and allied health professionals.
Formed in 2006, Interact are positioned as one of the largest independently owned medical recruitment agencies and currently supply over 1,000,000 hours to the NHS and Private sector per annum.
With customer care being at the forefront of our company ethos, Interact Medical currently employs dedicated staff who are considered to be the best in their fields and all of whom pride themselves on providing a genuine and high-quality service to candidates and clients alike. We believe in taking the time to understand the individual requirements of our candidates and clients in order to offer a truly tailored service.
We’re looking for people who are passionate, involved, energetic and unswerving in their dedication to providing our clients and candidates with the service they deserve. Due to rapid growth, we have a brand new and exciting opportunity to appoint a Team Leader with experience in the Healthcare sector to build a highly successful team within our Surgery Non-Consultant Division.
Benefits of working with Interact Medical
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Eyecare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Corporate Gym Membership, Free onsite parking
- 20 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays. After 1 year’s full service, 1 additional day pa (capped at 25 days pa)
What will you be doing as a Team Leader?
- Managing a team of Recruitment Consultants focused on the recruitment and placement of doctors to specialist surgery non-consultant roles
- Driving sales and margin growth within your specialist area on a temporary Non-Consultant Surgery desk
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates within your niche area and delivering exceptional levels of customer service through the recruitment process
- Working closely with the team to increase candidate attraction as well as working with your team to establish a strong candidate pipeline
- Appropriately matching clients and candidates by assessing the needs of both and effectively screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to achieve the desired results
- Proactively sourcing locum roles within your area building solid client relationships and managing existing client relationships in addition to sourcing new clients.
- Deal with client/ candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
The Person we are looking for:
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of the ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- A proven track record of success in a recruitment role
- Career driven and hardworking with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence others and a professional outlook and approach
Position Title: Team Leader – Doctors
Reporting To: Divisional Team Leader
Location: Milton Keynes (Office based role)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 based on experience with an uncapped commission + bonuses & incentives based on the growth of the department
Working Hours: 09.00 – 18.00
Terms: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: December 2021